The Assessor will:
- Set up an appointment to meet anyone who is not physically able to come to the Town Office to complete required forms.
- Calculate the assessed value (or market value) of homes within the Town of Canandaigua
- Provide the following publicly available information about a property upon request:
- Owner's name(s)(current and previous)
- Assessed value of home
- Year Built
- Last sale price
- Review eligibility for and provide information about tax exemptions such as:
- STAR and Enhanced STAR exemption - current exemptions only
- STAR credit - new owners
- STAR resource center
- Senior Citizen/Low Income
- 305r Ag Renewal
To find tax map numbers, zoning districts, and other information for a particular property, please click here and then click on Public Access for SDG.